Banks, Exchanges and Financial Regulators
In today’s challenging environment where social media has become the status quo representing retail investors in the financial markets, Stockpulse offers solace solutions to regulators and surveillance offices. Our advanced AI and Machine Learning analytics allow compliance managers to access every inch of social media and surveil any topics regarding equities, commodities, FX, cryptocurrencies, and more.
Whether it is pump and dump, stock manipulation with social bots, or other wrongful activities on social media, Emotional Data Intelligence surveils the internet and supports your signaling system. Stockpulse ameliorates the surveillance systems at NASDAQ, Deutsche Börse AG, and many other clients.
We provide inimitable decision support for you with Emotional Data Intelligence that collects, filters, matches, scores, and augments unstructured data and convert it into viable information.
We cooperate with leading stock exchanges in Europe and the United States to deliver insights based on trading surveillance
Key benefits you get when partnering with Stockpulse
- Advanced AI and Deep Learning solutions designed and continuously improved by our team
- Natural Languages Processing (NLP) in multiple languages
- Real-time access to millions of messages daily in Chinese, English, and German, and many more
- Receive daily AI Automated reports customized for you
- Automated scheduler for periodic scanning and searches, and comprehensive alerts functions
- Multi-user access across systems and modules
- Social Media user matching across different sources
- Find important messages quickly in the flood of social media squawk
- Track author’s credibility and impact
- User-friendly Dashboard with a myriad of tools
- Integration of frequent updates of our coverage and data analytics capabilities
Voices of Clients and Partners
Social Media monitoring is a crucial task for regulatory surveillance of stock trading today, especially when it comes to recognizing fake news and users with manipulative intentions. With Stockpulse, we have a reliable and innovative partner who supports us reliably in this task already for years.
Andreas Mitschke, Head of Trading Surveillance Office
Frankfurt Stock Exchange and Eurex Deutschland (TSO)
We are pleased that, together with Stockpulse, we can contribute to a highly relevant social problem with our expertise in building AI-based, highly innovative and practical information systems. For the reliable filtering of manipulative posts in social media, we use the recent significant advances in the field of machine learning, especially in natural language processing methods.
Prof. Dr. Detlef Schoder, Managing Director of CIIS
University of Cologne, Germany