Junior Social Media Support Manager (m/f/d)
Mini Job Basis/Student Contract (40h per month)
We are seeking a Junior Social Media Support Manager to join our growing team. As a Junior Social Media Support Manager, you will play a critical role in managing and executing the company’s social media channels, providing a positive and engaging experience for all.
- Managing our social media channels, mainly Linkedin
- Define a general content strategy and create engaging content on a regular basis, e.g. interesting posts, stories, and short videos.
- Interesting content that resonates with our target audience.
- Analyze social media metrics to measure performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Conduct research to identify social media trends and best practices.
- Provide feedback to internal teams on customer feedback and pain points.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest social media trends and technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree (or currently doing a bachelor) in marketing, communications, or a related field.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to multitask.
- Demonstrated ability to create engaging social media content.
- Knowledge of social media analytics and metrics.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office or Google Analytics.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- Passion for social media.
- An exciting job in a highly motivated team and fast growing A.I. and Fintech company.
- Fast decision-making process, candidate reports directly to the Managing Directors of Stockpulse.
- Flexible working hours.
- The opportunity to work remotely.
- Office in the center of Bonn and goodies such as complementary beverage, local public transport ticket, “With bike to work”-scheme and access to gym.
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for social media and a track record of delivering results, we encourage you to apply
Please email to email@example.com with further application documents.