Senior Software Developer / IT Project Manager (m/f/d)
You will be responsible for a new Deep Learning and AI project at Stockpulse and will lead a team of data scientists and software developers. This is a senior expert position with a dedicated growth path and the opportunity to actively shape a new business area. We are looking for a highly motivated team player with several years of professional experience and passion for AI, Big Data, Deep Learning. A strong background in the development of machine learning applications is required, particularly NLP and text classification and summarization tasks (BERT, Transformer, GPT, …).
- Understand the challenges of data-driven financial institutions, especially of stock exchanges, compliance departments, and quantitative hedge funds.
- Use Stockpulse’ historical database to develop solutions and algorithms in the field of Social Media analytics with machine learning and AI.
- Make use of existing technologies (e. g. MLFlow, Tensorflow, SQL) and build new integrated solutions.
- Leading an international team of data scientists and software developers and coordinating the new message forensics AI project.
- Close communication with managing directors / CTO of Stockpulse regarding new technologies and applied methodologies.
- Degree (master’s equivalent or higher) in computer science or a related technical subject, preferably with specialization in data science, machine learning, deep learning.
- Expert knowledge of NLP and related machine learning models, such as Transformer, BERT, GPT.
- 3+ years of professional experience as a software developer/IT project manager, ideally in the field of financial markets.
- Very good programming skills in Python, Java and SQL knowledge is a plus.
- Experience in working with deep learning tools like Tensorflow and MLFlow, for development, training and deployment of machine learning models.
- Pro-active, independent thinker with the ability to communicate successfully in German (C1) and English.
- Exciting job in a highly motivated, international team.
- Fast growing AI and Fintech company.
- Flat hierarchies, direct and constant exchange with managing directors of the company.
- Very attractive salary consisting of a fix and variable component.
- 25 days holiday and flexible working hours.
- The opportunity to work from home.
- Office in the center of Bonn and goodies such as complementary beverage, local public transport ticket, “With bike to work”-scheme and access to gym.
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Please send your application to Tanja Oppermann: